Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Paradox: Rough Draft Completed

From: http://ift.tt/1pOZtgl



http://ift.tt/1fvyVxg

Lunch today was spent putting the final touches on a rough draft of Paradox (I opted to go with Paradox instead of The Paradox). I completed a brief preface to accompany the novelette and am nearly finished with the cover art (I do everything from start to finish for everything I publish). I had an idea for what I wanted it to look and am pleased with how it looks so far.


I’m undecided if I’ll pursue a print edition of this one. As I stated before, I plan to make the eBook free as soon as possible in as many venues as I can. Thus will include Smashwords, Nook, Kindle, iTunes, and Kobo. I’m still looking into Google Play and hope to provide it there also. It may not be available everywhere right away and it could take a day or two to get Amazon to pull the price down to zero.


I let the draft simmer in my head all weekend. I did a little content editing today during my lunch hour and hope to finish tomorrow. From there it’s just a matter of editing it for content, continuity, and grammar. I’m aiming for an early April release on this one, possibly before the end if the week. Being that it is so much shorter (currently about 12k words) than my first two books (92k and 97k, respectively) I don’t think meeting this deadline will be difficult to accomplish.


My next post will include some details about the novelette, the cover art, and another brief status update.




Filed under: Marketing, Paradox, Writing Tagged: Amazon, E-book, eBook, Fate's Haven, Fiction, Free, Google Play, iTunes, Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Paradox, Permafree, Self-Publishing, Short Stories, Smashwords, The Enemy Within, Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment