Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Paradox: Cover Art, Full Title, and Other Updates

From: http://ift.tt/QGQAt9



http://ift.tt/1pPYah7

Putting together cover art is always a point of stress for me. This one was one I fought with for a bit. I always think they can look better but when I try to add to the images I often find less is more. So here’s it is, the final cover!


Tales From the Abyss: Paradox, a Fate's Haven Novelette As you can see, the full title will be Tales From the Abyss: Paradox, subtitled A Fate’s Haven Novelette. I always intended to title it this way. It was just a matter of whether or not to include the word ‘The’ in the title. I subtitled it to ensure the connection to the rest of the series was clearly stated even though both this story and my book series can be understood without having read its counterpart. That said, I think this helps round out my series a bit even though they are so vastly different.


I also finished my content edit and did another read-thru for mistakes and polished the front and back matter. I’m hoping to hit the Publish button later this evening or tomorrow.


I’ll make an announcement as soon as the project is available and will do another update once Amazon KDP price matches to the venues where the story is available. As I’ve stated before (many times), it will take some time for widespread availability and price matching. Once it goes live, keep checking in!




Filed under: Marketing, Paradox, Writing Tagged: Amazon, E-book, eBook, Fate's Haven, Fiction, Free, Google Play, iTunes, Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Paradox, Permafree, Self-Publishing, Short Stories, Smashwords, The Enemy Within, Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment