Tuesday, April 8, 2014

All books now available on Google Play Books and Kobo

From: http://ift.tt/1g49i75



http://ift.tt/1jrIZIh

I just received word that all my books are now listed on Google Play Books. If you prefer Google’s reader to the competitors, now they’re available. This is something I should have done sooner.



On the iTunes and Amazon fronts, I’m still in a holding pattern. Kobo is experiencing some kind of serious technical problem. I’ve heard rumors of books waiting months before users give up, though Kobo has assured me it’s just a small delay. iTunes is a bit more convoluted so I’m using an intermediary vendor to help push it through. I wish I had a time-frame to put out there. Amazon is still fighting me on price-matching Paradox to its competitors prices. I’ve assured them once its available it will be free on all competitor websites but they’re still groaning about dropping the price to zero. I don’t understand why. It’s just a process of dragging them kicking and screaming. And well… Amazon is kicking and screaming. Rest assured, I am hitting them with price match requests every day.




Filed under: Fate's Haven, Marketing, Paradox, The Enemy Within (Fate's Haven 2), Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment