Thursday, March 27, 2014

Paradox Update: One week in

From: http://ift.tt/1o5pnPs



http://ift.tt/1o5pp9X

I’ve been working on The Paradox for nearly a week and based on what I’m planning I can safely say I’m roughly 40% through my rough draft. It was never intended to be a long story. My two novels are both around 90k words. This will be something of a novelette or novella depending on how my final draft looks.


As I said before, eventually it will be listed free of charge, though my understanding is it takes a little time to get the price to actually drop to $0 in some of the online outlets.


I’ve been enjoying the rewrite so far. I hadn’t read through it in a few years and didn’t realize how strikingly obvious the correlations were. I’m also planning to actually write a foreword/afterword to accompany it for those interested. I just haven’t decided where it belongs yet.




Filed under: Marketing, The Paradox, Writing Tagged: Amazon, E-book, eBook, Fate's Haven, Fiction, Free, Kindle, Nook, Self-Publishing, Short Stories, The Enemy Within, The Paradox, Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment