Monday, March 3, 2014

Snowed in

From: http://ift.tt/1djaFgE



http://ift.tt/1djaFgU

Two posts in a single day! I think that’s a record!


Here, in Oklahoma, we’ve been hit with another round of winter weather. This time wasn’t as bad as the last but it’s still just damn cold. I opted this morning to drive to my office for the day’s work and quickly regretted it upon my arrival.


Tonight was what I’ve dubbed “Guy’s Night In”. My three-year-old and I spent the evening indoors while my wife went to have dinner with a friend. His choice for the evening entertainment? Lego Marvel Super Heroes.


I won’t go into a long-winded rant about a video game. But if you’re a parent looking for something to hold your kid’s attention span for a fairly decent amount of time without spending a tremendous amount of money or exposing them to a bunch of adult oriented content, this game is a must. My toddler and I enjoy going into the city area and having a good time. Plus it’s fun to listen to him talk about the things I read about in comics as as kid.




Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Kids, Lego, Marvel, Snow, Video Games

No comments:

Post a Comment