Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hardback Editions and Other Formats

From: http://ddennisbooks.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/hardback-editions-and-other-formats/



http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/comments/ddennisbooks.wordpress.com/110/

When I signed up for Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing Select program, I was forced to pull my novel from Barnes & Noble and a few other places. The good news is, As of this coming Friday, August 16th, I won’t be bound by their terms any longer.


My goal is to re-launch Fate’s Haven with slightly re-worked cover art in the following places:



  • Lulu.com – hardback editions

  • Barnes & Noble – Nook eBooks

  • Amazon – Kindle and paperback editions

  • Smashwords.com – a wide array, including PDF, EPUB, and HTML

  • Apple – iBook

  • Kobo.com – eBook


It will take about a week for some of these stores to receive my submission and make it available on their stores. If you don’t see it, just check back. I intend to monitor each and post frequent updates as the editions become available.


Also, if you already have a digital edition, you should be able to receive the updated version by removing the eBook from your device (not your account) and simply download it again. If you have trouble, contact me and I’ll do my best to help.




No comments:

Post a Comment